You can support The Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics in Financial Services in various ways. Our membership opportunities are a wonderful way to support the mission of the Center for Ethics. Not only will you be supporting activities of the Center—you will also enjoy all the benefits of membership. Corporate and Industry Fellow memberships include, among other gifts:
- Half-price Insurance and CFP® continuing education ethics courses from The American College
- Ethical decision-making and leadership Retreats, workshops, webinars and webcasts
- The Center's newsletter, Ethical Viewpoints, which focuses on relevant and timely ethical issues
- Recognition of your support in The College's annual report and on our website
- An expert and confidential sounding board with whom you can freely discuss ethical concerns
Contact us today for more information on membership in the Center for Ethics. Call Elizabeth Rohr, Assistant Director of the Center, at 610-526-1335 or write to her at ElizabethRohr@TheAmericanCollege.edu.