The Alliance for Ethics is a program of the American College Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics in Financial Services. The Alliance is an opportunity for financial firms to join a community of professionals and organizations to learn about the latest research on ethics in financial services, provide insight on new research topics, and attend exclusive Alliance-only events.
The Alliance provides intellectual capital and philanthropic investments to advance the mission of the Maguire Center. By joining the Alliance, you will not only be supporting the mission of the Center; you will also enjoy the benefits of membership.
Benefits of joining the Alliance for Ethics in Financial Services include:
- Recognition as a thought leader and supporter of ethics in the financial services industry
- Engage with CEOs and senior leaders from financial services firms who share our commitment to business ethics
- Invitation to participate in the Center’s webinar series as a guest speaker (e.g., CEO fireside chats)
- Company logo featured in the Center’s monthly newsletter
- Company logo posted on the Center’s website
- Attend the annual Ethics Workshop (Alliance members only), presenting the Center’s original research with opportunities for engagement
- Invitation to contribute to the direction of Maguire Center’s research agenda
- Invitation to join a Research Advisory Working Group
- Opportunity to participate in primary research conducted by the Center, such as having your company participate in survey-based research or focus groups to benchmark progress compared to your peers
- Access to the Maguire Center staff as a private sounding board for assistance with workplace ethics challenges
- Discount on the Center’s corporate service offerings and programs
To learn more about joining the Alliance for Ethics, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.